Tuesday, August 4, 2009

'HULK' OF A MAN MAY BE HEADING TO "DANCING WITH THE STARS" STAGE



Another new star -- actually a "hulk" of a man -- has been added to the list of celebrities who may be heading for the dance floor of "Dancing With The Stars" next season.

It may be difficult to imagine a a large, burly man gracefully gliding to a lovely waltz, but that task may await Incredible Hulk star Lou Ferrigno who is reported among the shows new recruits, according to Life & Style.

"I had a good meeting with the producers for Dancing With the Stars," Ferrigno told theinsider. "It was really positive, and they loved the idea of having me on the show. I've never done that type of dancing before, so I know that I'll have to train hard. I'm a glutton for punishment, so I'll give it my best shot."

No comments:

Post a Comment