Tuesday, August 25, 2009

DWTS KYM JOHNSON TALKS ABOUT HER NEW DANCE PARTNER, DONNY OSMOND


Dancing With the Stars' Kym Johnson, who has been paired with entertainer Donny Osmond for the upcoming DWTS season, is keeping fans up to date with the couples' rehearsal progress by blogging on ok.

She told fans, "As you all know, I have Donny Osmond as my partner this season and when I found out, I had him I was so excited. I’m a fan of his; I think he’s so great and he’s such a nice person. It’s going to be really, really fun season for me. We’ve had a few rehearsals so far in Utah and it’s going really well."



Johnson reminded fans that Osmond has been in the entertainment industry since he was five-years-old -- and said that he is ready to work really hard.

"With ballroom dancing," she expressed, "it’s very different from any other form of dancing — so he’s got to muster technique and work on his posture. He wants to bring out the technical side of ballroom, but he also wants to do a good job of entertaining the audience, which is what I want to do as well."

Johnson said that she and Osmond are having fun -- that he makes her laugh.

"The first day, I met his five sons and his wife, who all came to support him in rehearsal," Johnson revealed. "It’s going to be a big family affair and I’m sure they’re going to be there every week. Donny’s sister Marie Osmond has given him the advice to be prepared to work really hard. He has his stage show with Marie in Vegas as well so he’s incredibly busy doing that and rehearsing for DWTS. He’s in really good shape, slim and toned. And he’s got the right attitude, dedicated to working hard and putting on a show."

Johnson also opined that she thinks that Osmond has the potential to be in the finals. "This time's the lucky one, maybe?!" she hoped. "This time I might get that mirror ball trophy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment