Tuesday, October 6, 2009

TOM DeLAY LEAVING 'DANCING WITH THE STARS' COMPETITION


Former Housee Majority Leader Tom DeLay is withdrawing from the dance competition on the popular television program, Dancing With The Stars.

DeLay performed with his partner, Cheryl Burke, last night despite suffering stress fractures in both feet.

But DeLay explained that after completing the dance, he was paying a price for trying to stay in the contest even though his doctors and DWTS producers had opined that he should quit.

"They're starting to tell me that I should not have done this," DeLay said -- speaking of his feet. "I ice them. I have a bone stimulator machine that I put on them."

But DeLay said that he enjoyed being a part of Dancing With The Stars -- and has met wonderful friends, particularly Burke.

1 comment:

  1. Dancing With The Stars is very good tv show. This is fantastic reality tv show. I watch Dancing With The Stars online regularly. I always try to learn dancing steps from the dance of the contestants.

    ReplyDelete